Week #4: -0.6 pounds
Month 1 Total: - 6.2 pounds
When I look at the month as a whole, I am amazed that I have already lost 6.2 pounds through this weight watching program. I am disappointed in this weeks results BUT I knew I made a couple of big mistakes and it cost me. We move on.
This is a big change for me because usually after the first disappointment, I quit. I get so mad at myself that I give up and tell myself I will never succeed. So, positive attitude changes have occurred this time around and it is refreshing to be focusing more on a healthier lifestyle rather than losing weight to look skinny.
Thanks to some awesome encouragement by my husband, other weight watching friends and my best friend, I am succeeding this time around. Woohoo!
We'll see what month #2 brings!
Only 1 1/2 more months until my first 5K of 2012. I need to work harder at training for that!
Wow! What an accomplishment! Keep up the hard work! I totally understand "quitting when I get discouraged"! Keep up the hard work and GREAT for you for pressing on!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! I need some of your motivation so feel free to pass it along. :)
ReplyDeleteGo, Lia! I am SO proud of you! I love that you have such a great attitude about this journey and that it's not all about losing weight but more just adopting a healthier lifestyle. You can DO this! When is your race?
ReplyDelete