Week # 9: + 1.6 pounds
Total pounds lost: -8.0
Yup. It happened. I jumped ship. I let myself go. I didn't track points for almost 2 weeks and I got caught right back up into my old habits of salted caramel mochas and chocolate by the handful.
The good news, is that seeing the reality of my purposeful actions has re-juvenated me a little bit. I was seeking motivation. I found it. Back to counting every Point and finding skinny recipes online and no more falling off the wagon.
My leader helped me set my lifetime goal tonight. I have 11 pounds to lose before I am eligible to become a lifetime member and no longer have to pay for meetings. This is awesome motivation.
Here's to getting back on the horse, and not feeling like I am the horse.
Here's to fitting back into my jeans again (it is amazing the difference a pound and 1/2 can make!)
Here's to showing Emma Sue that her Mom can indeed feed us both a healthy diet and be a good example to her of what it means to take good care of our bodies.
Only 11 pounds to go!! That is SOOOOO doable!!! I'll even do it with you! Well, not the weightwatchers part but I'll go weigh in now and do these 11 with you . . . I remember when my mom becamse a lifetime member . . . such a big deal in WW!! Put down that coffee cup and workout!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the hard work! I admire you for following through with your endeavors and for striving to succeed in weight watchers...I totally laughed when I read "Here's to getting back on the horse, and not feeling like I am the horse." because I can relate ALL THE WAY--except maybe it's more like a rhino instead of a horse!
ReplyDelete